Pages

Saturday 17 January 2015

Loreal Miss Manga Mascara | First Impression & Photos


Like a faithful beauty blogger I am always up for trying a new mascara - I feel like I'm on an eternal search for the perfect mascara. I don't believe this is a super new product in stores but I felt instantly drawn to the packaging, and I've also heard some positive reviews floating around so I thought I would give it a shot. This is actually the first Loreal mascara I've picked up in a long time. Lately I've been more devoted to my Covergirl and Maybelline ones, but it's always nice to switch things up! 


The Claim:
Voluminous Miss Manga Black Angel mascara featuring the 360 degree Flexor Brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. Instantly builds oversized volume for up to 15x lash volume in a flash. Top lashes amplified and bottom lashes maximized for an ultimate wide eye-look. 


The brush, as you can see, is smaller at the tip, and then the bristles grow in size the closer you get to the cap. I really enjoy these kinds of wands because it always makes it super easy to get the lashes at the inner corner of your eye, as well as you bottom lashes. 



The above picture is full makeup minus any mascara or lash primer. I think as far as lashes go I've got decent ones. They're moderately long and decently thick, but not very dark in color. 



After applying the mascara (3 coats, just as I always do every day), you can visibly see it added length and volume to my lashes. The formula is very black, which I love, and pretty thick/sticky, which I also love. I imagine, as with all mascaras, the formula will change slightly after a couple more uses once some air has gotten into the tube. This demo is based on my very first time opening, applying and wearing the product so just keep that in mind! 

Overall I'd have to say I believe I'm really going to love and enjoy this mascara. It creates a great bold lash which is what I love. Even on a day to day basis when I'm not wearing foundation, concealer and the whole works I still do mascara, which is why I love when one single mascara can accomplish both length and volume. 


Let me know if you've tried/want to try this mascara and leave any opinions below! Hope you enjoyed this quick little review/first impression! 

No comments:

Post a Comment