Pages

Thursday 10 May 2012

New Blush in My Collection - MAC Melba Swatches & Review

I've always been a fan of blush, lately this has become much more obvious though as I have begun to try and expand my collection as I felt I hadn't added anything new in quite a while. First I added a Rimmel blush which I found for a lovely price at my local drug store (I speak about it here). 
Obviously there was an itch still needing to be scratched so I looked to the internet for a cult favorite that I should be ashamed to not own - I found Melba. 
It is a highly popular blush among bloggers and vloggers alike, and certainly something I've always been missing without even knowing it. 


It is exactly the color I love in blush that makes me have the ability to wear it every day, and really, throughout the entire year as well.

It is a lovely natural peachy shade which adds a glow to pretty well any skin tone - very easily I might add, because, if any of you have never owned a MAC blush, it does not take a heavy hand to get some great color pay off. 
(Left is the blush swatched, Right is the same swatch blended into the skin) 

Please feel free to inform me of your must have blushes, I love hearing about great products, and I also love shopping for them (obviously..). 


xo, Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment